ページ

2010/10/31

Start Problems

THOSE PROBLEMS, WERE happened us from October 12 to November 3. It was just my mistakes. I could not use my cash card because I forgot to do activation-I need to use that cash card at Japan one time, it's like switch ON. I need to go safety place because I can't use my cash card and I used my emergency money a little for something, and I can't use it anymore for this problem. I came back to Mamobi market which is first place I stayed in, from New town. As usual, people were very kind for me at Mamobi. I stayed there until November 2, one of my friend often cooked me Ghana food, certainly 3 brothers gave me food.

One day, we slept on the night. I was writing daily until around 12:30 o'clock and slept. When my friend call me at 3 o'clock at early morning, we realize what we lost things. A thief came to our house. Those things are our PC, his cheap cellphone, his wallet, my Japanese cellphone, electric dictionary and my single lens reflex camera. Their friends came to our house and we talked about what happened. The reason why thief can came in our house is we forgot to rock our door. What we understand is 2 people saw a thief when he go to house and he have those things. Anyway,he would sell it to somewhere. Cellphone is no matter but Camera and dictionary were important. I was thinking about that I lost things, somebody get things.

First, I was thinking about gap between Japan and Ghana. I'm from Japan which is rich country as economy, and I'm in Ghana which is at least poorer than Japan as economy. Japanese have a lot of things which is sort of machines and we can get it somehow if we work hard. Ghanaian want to get it but it's very difficult to get it because it's very expensive for them and they doesn't compose it by themselves. Second, I also was thinking about what enough is. I don't like much things, ok I hate it. I don't care that you have because I can understand that those things are nice but I want to make simplicity for my room, my house and my life. Then, I though, what is camera and dictionary for me. We know, it's convenient and useful but we can live and enjoy own life or own journey without it. In my case, I didn't lost my guitar and my passport so I can continue my travel and singing. I need to know what enough is. Third, I think as Japanese, no, as Yago, I need to forgive this thief because I had thing, he didn't have it and he didn't kill me. I don't say this thief is not bad. I don't want to say Ghanaian is dangerous but it's true, some of them are dangerous and they will kiss us sometimes-In Japan also, murder and stealing are happened sometimes-. I don't want to keep bad feeling in my mind, and my feeling becomes to nice when I forgive it.


Anyway, we need to go Volta region because my friend, Mamobi guy will work at there as teacher 10 months. In Ghana, if you finish college or university, you need to work under the government, they call it, 'National Service'. One day, we left our house and took a bus to go Volta region. Suddenly, he had vomited on the bus because he was a sick before comes to here. He tried to say hardness for me but I didn't understand how he feel hard and we had thought we have to reach working place because already we were late for working because thief and his sick. When he vomit and we go to hospital, I felt Ghana culture. They really take care-I guess some of them said bad words to my friend- other people when they are sick or something. I don't know how many people came to see us, anyway it was many people.


Problem and Life