ページ

2010/10/29

YAYA

I REACHED AT Ghana Accra airport, there are many blacks, some European and me. I was alone and my looks like is traveler because of beard-it's just my image-. i searched a Ghanaian at entrance because I ask one man who is couch surfer to stay his house and I found him was having one paper which wrote my name. We hug and went out to outside and we searched a taxi to come his house. At Ghana, they call White people, like me OBURONI and they think Oburoni has money. Sometimes, it's true but sometimes it's not true. At Ghana, we talk with driver to decide charge, but drivers cheat us to get much money. Even, I was with him, but taxi drivers cheated us and when we change the place to pick taxi, we took. I felt scared when we were walking Ghana street at 11 o'clock p.m. It was dark, there are many blacks they say something, i don't know this man who met 1 hours ago, but I need to believe him and It was smelly. We reached to his house which I felt small and I gave him Japanese snacks, took bath and I went to bed.

About this room, 3 brothers are living and there are, big TV-window is broken-, two panasonic DVD player, fun, raptop and Cooler. This family is rich because their father have one big cocoa farm and their oldest brother send money each month because he got married with UK lady and is working at same place. During I stayed this room about 1 week, I enjoyed some Ghana food and took picture little bit-I couldn't take plenty picture because I afraid Ghana-and I visited few place. At this place, pee and toilet place are separated and when I want to toilet,I need to go their mother house to borrow KEY of toilet. About Bath, we need to get water from outside by a bucket, it's free.. This place is called MAMOBI MARKET.

I changed house to meet another person, next place is NIGHT MARKET and next couch surfer loves to say such a 'fucking' words. In his house, he doesn't have PC, TV, DVD player and light also difficult to get. I liked his room because there aren' many thing and it's very simple. However, it is some difficulty what I need to pay bit money to wash cloth and I need to walk about 2 or 300m to go toilet and pay a few money. We went to OSU to enjoy Saturday night then I met one man from Burkina Faso and he is dram player and can compose it. In future, he also want to start Farm at his country. His girlfriend is Japanese and she live in Tokyo now so He will go Tokyo. We were imaging about our future and business and I can teach him Japanese He can teach me French. I made promise to comeback OSU next day, we said goodbye.

Next day, NIGHT MARKET Couch surfer gave me a Ghana bracelet and I leave here. It was raining so I leave there to OSU around 12 o'clock at night-actually it's dangerous. please don't do same thing- to search Burkina Man. I went to same place where we met but I could not meet him because it was to late. I went straight to see ocean-Burkina man told me that he live beach-and I felt sea smell so I keep to walk STRAIGHT. Then I stepped into water-I told you it was raining- and I said 'Fack' in Japanese and I turned back. I had understood I can't meet with him today, so I decided to sleep outside at the night-I told you again, don't do same thing-and I found one place to sleep where name is African market and one man was sleeping. I tried to sleep at there so I ware my cloths to save myself from malaria but I couldn't cover my face! I almost slept but when I wake up there are many mosquitoes. I start to walk midnight OSU street again because I didn't want to die.

I had felt really sleepy and wanted to go toilet so I decided to search hotel to sleep and toilet then I found one Hotel next to Cote D'Ivore Embassy. This hotel was expensive so I could not to stay a room however, I could stay this inside front of this hotel because front man was Couch Surfer! He was so nice guy and I like his clothes. 3 months ago, he met a US man who is same situation with me and US man stayed a guest house-I stay there 2 days- where near to his house. We chatted about how he'll come Japan-all Ghanaian told me I want to go Japan to get money or women-and what we do in Ghana. I borrow one room to take shower-It was first time to take HOT SHOWER at Ghana-and toilet-it was also first time to shit at toilet. When his work finish, we went to mobile shop to buy Nokia phone which I can use Skype and bought it-Actually I can't use Skype on this mobile phone-and we went to guest house.